Recent posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]
New to MRC - introduce yourself / Re: Hello all.. New FD owner
« Last post by boosted on July 10, 2018, 05:26:57 PM »
Good man. And we like piccys too.Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Briggsy59 on July 10, 2018, 05:25:02 PM »
I will 100% get a thread going on the build when I actually have some progress to put in a build thread. Hopefully won't be long 
Parts for sale / Re: FD3S Rear "Euro" Washer / Fluid Tank
« Last post by mattgold on July 10, 2018, 04:36:48 PM »
Ok guys! It's happening. We're here. We made it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjaE73blQGgFirst and foremost, I want to give everyone a huge THANK YOU for showing interest and sticking through it with me for this ride. If we didn't have the interest we did and the input you gave, we probably would have released a sub-par produc [...]
« Last post by boosted on July 10, 2018, 04:36:44 PM »
Cool, be good todo abuild thread here track your progress. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Briggsy59 on July 10, 2018, 04:22:34 PM »
Awesome, I appreciate that! Like I say I won't be rushing it to get complete as quick as possible so will be making sure decent parts go back on to it and I will definitely be using a rotary tuner/garage for the majority of the engine work. Thanks again 
« Last post by boosted on July 10, 2018, 03:55:11 PM »
If i can impart some knowledge of tracking would be 1. Baffle plate in sump.2. Catch tank3. Not done this yet but a return to sump line on the catch tank. Clive on here with his race car runs a line to front housing.4. Koyo rad or radtec defo a quality branded rad not an ebay special.5. Temp gauges for oil and water, the Apexis great for monitoring [...]
« Last post by Briggsy59 on July 10, 2018, 03:39:43 PM »
Yeah, I am wanting to go on track days etc in it, so will be looking to get good power. Will just take my time with it and make sure it is done right so hopefully it is as reliable as can be 
Events Calendar / Re: Mazda UK 7/7 Rotary Day - **REGISTRATION CLOSING 12 JUNE**
« Last post by KenD on July 10, 2018, 12:15:39 PM »
Quote from: clive on July 09, 2018, 09:13:35 PMKen is there any way of uploading the pictures so people (including myself) can save them please. Hi Clive.  The photo's can be downloaded by selecting the photo to save and then selecting the "download this photo" icon at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. I can upload to [...]
Parts for sale / 1992 Mazda RX7 Silver Front Bumper
« Last post by HK FD3S on July 10, 2018, 10:24:38 AM »
Just to share it here too.https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173401918870?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
« Last post by boosted on July 09, 2018, 09:40:21 PM »
Will do, good tune decent rad regular maintenance nice n powerful and reliable, i track mine all good! Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Briggsy59 on July 09, 2018, 09:37:10 PM »
Exactly my thinking, brand new engine and the body work looking how I want, should be a good start, hopefully stays that way when I get it running haha
« Last post by boosted on July 09, 2018, 09:31:50 PM »
Yes sourcing all the extra bits cost a fortune nice start to fd ownership with fresh engine set up how you like and body in rare yellow onto a winner me thinks. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Briggsy59 on July 09, 2018, 09:26:12 PM »
No I'm not getting the engine, getting all the ancillaries though, so can pick and chose wether to use them all or source new. I do have a contact from the seller who gets 0 mile engines so that's a very good possibility to be honest.No, still exactly how it was before the engine went, was a reason in me choosing this shell, as I know in [...]
« Last post by boosted on July 09, 2018, 09:19:41 PM »
Did you get the engine with it? Or gonna have to source, car defo looks nice and sorted. Not been robbed of the good bits.Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Briggsy59 on July 09, 2018, 09:16:38 PM »
Yes, has quite a lot of decent parts with it, and bodywork is in amazing condition, doesn't look like it did many miles since it's respray which is good!!Yes will be staying rotary, single turbo with a street port is what I'm thinking, but that won't be happening straight away so can decide on what turbo and port to have as I pr [...]
Events Calendar / Re: Mazda UK 7/7 Rotary Day - **REGISTRATION CLOSING 12 JUNE**
« Last post by clive on July 09, 2018, 09:13:35 PM »
Ken, your a life saver as we really did not have any pictures of the event as sadly two of the people who I know would have taken excellent pictures couldn't make it  Ken is there any way of uploading the pictures so people (including myself) can save them please. 
Events Calendar / Huge Thanks to all who made 7/7 Very special
« Last post by clive on July 09, 2018, 09:11:22 PM »
As the title says,  Huge Thanks to all who made 7/7 Very special and without your Rotary's plus the support of Mazda UK this event could not have happened.Below you will see the winners and the pictures of each in order that you all choose Furthest travelled to the event – 275 Miles  Ken Dyer  RX-7 FC Longest continuous Rotary [...]
« Last post by boosted on July 09, 2018, 09:07:53 PM »
Looks very nice and i see the apexi, bodywork looks nice. Hopefully staying rotary.Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
New to MRC - introduce yourself / Pictures
« Last post by Briggsy59 on July 09, 2018, 08:54:49 PM »
New to MRC - introduce yourself / Hello all.. New FD owner
« Last post by Briggsy59 on July 09, 2018, 08:29:28 PM »
Hello, I'm Rob and have recently purchased my first RX7. I live in Derby, but work away 90% of the time in Devon, so pretty much only in Derby every couple of weekends.I have loved FD RX7s but never been in a position to buy one, or gutsy enough to embark on a project. However, I recently took the plunge to buy a 1995 FD without an engine, to [...]
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]