Author Topic: 1990 RX7 FC Convertable  (Read 178 times)

1066john

1990 RX7 FC Convertable
« on: August 28, 2015, 06:13:05 PM »
I am thinking about selling my  1990 RX7  FC with only "15000" miles on the clock

wheels refurbished
New hood fitted  gen Mazda  ordered   from the USA
Fully wax oiled underneath   
2 new Mazda  genuine   Mazda   rear silencers  fitted at £390 each 
I have replaced the  radio  due to being unable to  get the code ,  it was a owner  settable code  and unless  someone has a number for G"  there was no way to get it 

Its in good condistion  and drives like a new car 

would be intrested id anyone has an idea what it would be worth  , the reason i ask  is i have  heath problems and may have to consider parting with it    at some time   

Offline clive

• MRC Founder/President
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://mazdarotaryparts.com
Re: 1990 RX7 FC Convertable
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 08:13:20 AM »
Sad to see this post John, as I know how enthusiastic you had become after discovering our Rotary world

For such a special car, an advert in Classic and Sports Car may be the way forward with open to offers
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 08:16:54 AM by clive »
All the best Clive

1066john

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 04:20:03 PM »
Hi Clive

hope i find you well and your good lady  in good spirt 

dont be sad  i am not going to sell it   yet but due to  Heart problem  i am just putting my affairs in order and it would have been nice to have a price  for my accountant and solicitor   but so far things are getting better 

My intrest goes back to the Ro80  they where  strange cars back in the 60s and very fast  And used  2 stroke oil  when you filled up !!!

I owned a Norton rotary for a short while   

untill last year i had a  British army Morter locationg  radar system  and that had  rotary engine  generrators  very quitet

A freind in hastings   worked for target tec  in ashord   kent who made  rotary engine  drones  for target practice  so always been intrested 

A 2 seater RX7  is fine for the wife and i  but  a 4 seater  would be better for the grandkids  that is my goal  and a yellow one lol

we will meet up soon i am looking forward to it 
need some more oil   !!!!

regards
john 

Offline clive

• MRC Founder/President
  • Administrator
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://mazdarotaryparts.com
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 09:10:29 AM »
Hi John, we are good this end and look forward to seeing you again

"Always learning"  do we have pictures of these rotary engine  generators I have never heard of ?
All the best Clive