Author Topic: New Trader on MRC - AMT Automotive  (Read 167 times)

Offline amt-automotive

• MRC Supporting Advertiser
    • View Profile
New Trader on MRC - AMT Automotive
« on: February 22, 2012, 02:48:54 PM »
Hello eveyone on ther mrc

My name is andy and ive just set up as a trader on here to advertise my services

I have been on here for a while as a.tapos but have decided to become sponser as seems the right thing to do

i have been a huge rotory fan since owning my first rex in 2003 and still love them.

hoping to have the demo car (relativley standard but quick) ready for the summer to make a few appearences and meet some more of you

My business is relatively new in the scheme of things but is going well and am very happy with customer feedback.

i am myself 28 and have been a mechanic since i was 16 which is nearly half my life,i started on vauxhalls as a boy then qualified and went to ford guildford.where i went from tech to senior then master technician to warranty diagnostic tech over 5 years so by 25 id done what i wanted.

I thought the only way to go was to start my own garage ive saved and worked very very hard for a long time to do it i am completely self financed so i am extremely passionate about my garage and my customers.

I am very much a diagnostic technician and cover alot of electrical/wiring and ecu based faults that other independants simply cant cover so i get alot of work through my ford/mazda diagnostic equipment and knowledge with a multimeter,obviously i cant do it all as for example i dont weld or fabricate anything

ive owned at least 6 rx7`s from big singles to bog twins and love them(and hate them) ive been rebuilding and repairing them all the time ive owned them.

so although my business isn`t just rotarys i work on alot of modern mazda`s and loads of fords the rotary`s are my love. I cover everything from keyless entry faults on new mondeo`s to building track toy rx7`s

Hope to hear from some of you soon and i will try to have a very small meet here to see some of your cars

Thanks

Andy Tappenden
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From software updates to engine building

www.amt-fordmazda.co.uk
a.m.t@hotmail.co.uk