Recent posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 5
Happy days...and saving about 60 amps load as well. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: Clive's 400 BHP Super GT RX-8 Race Car
« Last post by clive on Today at 08:44:58 PM »
Well as they say, always learning!Bought in an MX-5 NC hydraulic steering rack and despite sharing the floor pan with the RX-8 there's no way this would ever fit as it mounts different and is too narrow-----------game over for that idea then!Still determined to lose weight and have a manual rack, I stripped an RX-8 rack and have made it manual [...]
Cars for Sale / Re: 92/93 FD Type R import standard spec
« Last post by Essex2Visuvesi on Today at 08:32:15 PM »
Where abouts are you?
« Last post by boosted on Today at 06:29:41 PM »
Maybe better to put the car on ebay and piston heads.. .problem with forums is that people on them tend to have the car already lol. It looks a great car and should sell on 1 of those platforms.Were abit thin on ground here at MRC too. As the cars lean out so do the members. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Mark Ide on Today at 11:38:48 AM »
Some interest........
Wanted Items / Re: Mazda RX-7 FC
« Last post by boosted on Today at 10:25:37 AM »
I was chatting to a retired work mate few days ago, and conversation got onto cars...apparentely his old mate has 2 fc coupes...had then for years doesnt no much about them im wanting on a call to go and see them...apparently 1 is vgc and runs beautifully...may not come to anything but watch this space. I have no other details at mo dont think turb [...]
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: TODAYS QUICK PIC
« Last post by noyzboy on Today at 09:33:36 AM »
Quote from: boosted on November 15, 2017, 10:46:06 AMLook great on tapatalk..Sent from my SM-N910F using TapatalkMany thanks for the photo sizing advice
1st generation RX-7's / Re: KIMI 2 - Series 2 FB
« Last post by re japi on Today at 05:01:23 AM »

« Last post by clive on November 16, 2017, 10:14:12 PM »

« Last post by boosted on November 16, 2017, 06:51:01 PM »
Happy days...love a no advisorys pass...
« Last post by Casey on November 16, 2017, 05:01:22 PM »
   MOT passed with no advisories! Wow, I was hoping for that result, but wasn't necessarily expecting it. The mechanic was very complimentary about how clean it was under the bonnet  Even after all these years, the exhaust manifold apparently come off without a fight for the welding work on the flange. 
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: Drivers door won't unlock
« Last post by Casey on November 16, 2017, 04:52:57 PM »
Quote from: KenD on November 16, 2017, 04:25:22 PMGood, glad that works for you and nice to see that a little of the RX7 lives on in the MX5     One to remember.On that note, when I needed a new pilot bearing to fit in the flywheel on the RX-7 FB, the Mazda Parts guy confirmed it was the identical part used in the RX-8 
Wanted Items / Mazda RX-7 FC
« Last post by RotorHeid on November 16, 2017, 04:34:03 PM »
looking at buying a fc. anyone got ??
« Last post by KenD on November 16, 2017, 04:25:22 PM »
Quote from: adam73bgt on November 15, 2017, 10:44:33 PMRight so my generic spring which I bought wasn't quite the right size and ultimately didn't work..However, someone on another forum had a brainwave and linked me this https://www.mx5parts.co.uk/door-lock-release-spring-mk1-p-1891.htmlTurned up today and it looks as though the MX-5 use [...]
Wanted Items / Fd parts wanted
« Last post by Tjp8 on November 16, 2017, 03:58:09 PM »
WantedApexi hand controller for my apexi fd3s2 ecu (my cars a 1993)After market downpipe e.g hks, knightsports ect99 spec rear lights ( not prefacelift ones painted)99 spec y pipe.As cheap as possible please
« Last post by rote8 on November 16, 2017, 01:59:03 PM »
Fingers crossed Malcolm. After all the work you have put in it would be good to see KIMI 2 given a clean bill of health.
« Last post by boosted on November 16, 2017, 12:55:25 PM »
This has jogged my memory...had the exact same thing happen on the very first day of the ownership of my first rx8...spring broke and looked just like that..I had to remove drivers door car with it locked shut...i remember swearing alot.It happened as i pulled the door shut it was slightly ajar...my mrs pushed it shut from the outside as i went to [...]
« Last post by Casey on November 16, 2017, 12:26:38 PM »
Not posted much recently as nothing much happening. KIMI 2 gets some regular exercise around the local roads and has done a trip down to Dorset and back recently (400+ miles). All running well, but she does need some rust bubbles in the paintwork attended too over the winter months. I'm summoning up the courage to have a go at some panel spray [...]
Thanks Clive. No worries. I will keep larger injectors in my back pocket but for now I'm going to try to run without any further upgrades. Had a long chat with my tuner yesterday to discuss the results in more detail to try and better understand my tune's characteristics and to also contemplate why I showed such a strong result. According [...]
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: This is Stunning.
« Last post by cib24 on November 16, 2017, 07:14:45 AM »
I'm sure he will be running a vented bonnet so it won't matter. 
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5