Recent posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 5
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: Japi's FC T2 Convertible
« Last post by clive on Today at 10:01:11 AM »
That's, going to be quite serious porting and yes they have altered the port timing.p.s. little tip, don't forget to put a small chamfer  (bevel) around the entrance of each port when your finished porting.   
Many thanks Adam, appreciated.
Parts for sale / Re: RX-8 passenger door
« Last post by SimonM on January 18, 2019, 10:38:49 PM »
Thanks.Still for sale if anyone wants it
On behalf of the Events Team with the RX-8 Owners Club UK I'd like to invite the MRC to join us this year at Castle Combe for Forge Action Day. The event will be held on Saturday 7th September and is a great day out, the show is for all makes and models and you don't have to own an RX-8 to be on the club stand  AddressCastle CombeCh [...]
« Last post by re japi on January 18, 2019, 04:06:17 PM »
Also, just got those Pineapple templates...Should I go with ported primary?  Thats quite big Secondarys will be quite...nice But that exhaust looks weird. Very, how I would say, "low"...? Opens really really early and close very fast... Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
« Last post by re japi on January 18, 2019, 04:00:55 PM »
Todays progress...  Well, one step forward, two steps back... Purchased metallic red paint that suppose to suit this. No, paint was absolute shit. I have to strip that red paint off, somehow...  Spent my day to shine those housings. Not enough shiny, but getting there...Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: Moving to Spain with the vert
« Last post by re japi on January 18, 2019, 03:55:53 PM »
Yep, I went thru everything,  even my cars previous owner looked at his papers... Sorry... Hopefully that gent can help you Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
« Last post by chrisj on January 18, 2019, 08:12:48 AM »
Thanks for taking the time to go through your paperwork japi. I Dre a blank looking through mine also. I am taking the car to an expert next week who thinks he can produce the required paperwork from the car serial numbers. I will let you know how I get on.Thanks for the web link Kevlar. I will have a read Thanks both Sent from my iPad using Tapata [...]
« Last post by re japi on January 18, 2019, 06:35:11 AM »
Yesterday I went thru all of my cars paperwork that I could find. Unfortunately found nothing that could help you. Sorry
« Last post by KevlarRx7 on January 17, 2019, 08:58:39 PM »
Try these guys;http://lifestylegroup.es/classic-car-rules-change/ 
« Last post by re japi on January 17, 2019, 03:40:29 AM »
Just got one idea. Contact this gent, Jason Holland @ koskinimport.com. He is a brit living in Finland. He has imported cars around europe and might be able to give you some tipsLähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
1st generation RX-7's / Re: aftermarket parts
« Last post by mick choi on January 17, 2019, 01:44:27 AM »
hi does anyone know  lewis Duncan    beware  as he got my contact details from this  forum!   basicly  I sold  him my gaz coilovers  & in  return  the deal was he had to send his std shocks back to me so I could sell my fb !  it has been 3 months & now! & he still hasn [...]
Next meet is Tuesday 19 Feb 2019. For further details, keep an eye on the RX-8 OC topic over here;https://www.rx8ownersclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=61788All Mazda rotary enthusiasts welcome 
« Last post by chrisj on January 16, 2019, 11:30:56 AM »
Thanks for the advice.I think you are correct but the Spanish government likes to take as much tax as they can.It should be completely free from import tax as the car is my personal possession which I’m moving to Spain at the same time I apply for tax residency. However I have just been informed that proving this is the problem. There is no recog [...]
« Last post by jinx on January 16, 2019, 11:22:01 AM »
Quote from: chrisj on January 15, 2019, 10:08:00 AMI’m being told it is a certificate which confirms the vehicle technical data like emissions etc. Apparently  Mazda can provide it for a few hundred Euros.I am not an expert but check carefully you really do need the certificate of Conformity for a vehicle of the age of yours. I think they do [...]
Events Calendar / Castle Combe JDM Show & Track Day Saturday 1st June 2019
« Last post by clive on January 16, 2019, 08:47:16 AM »
We will be having a stand at the Castle Combe JDM Show & Track Day Saturday 1st June 2019The Castle Combe booking system is up and running for the event for you to book your Club Stand Parking Pass with 3 Passenger Passes and any additional track sessions your require. The sessions are graded by experience level this year and I suggest you [...]
Old school Mazda's / Rx4/929 parts wanted
« Last post by RobMatthews on January 16, 2019, 07:36:13 AM »
Hello guys and girls, long time no see 😳Collecting rx4/929 parts.Easiest thing to say is I need everything from glass, doors, lights, hinges, suspension etcJust anything-the dream is a track car so don’t need pristine parts!Based in Cornwall uk, I’m happy to travel Europe or posted be even better.Thanks Rob
Events Calendar / Re: Rotarystock 2019 NETHERLANDS - Save the date
« Last post by Casey on January 15, 2019, 06:18:16 PM »
I had already booked the Apollo Hotel for a couple of nights and was hoping to persuade Gwyn to come along again. Alas, although she enjoyed the social side of the last trip, she didn't enjoy the journey there and back - long journey, heavy traffic and getting lost a bit (all part of the fun I thought  ). So, sadly, we won't be going [...]
« Last post by re japi on January 15, 2019, 01:16:06 PM »
Btw, there shouldnt be import tax because its within EU. Any tax that you might have to pay is difference between UK tax and Spains tax, cause that car has allready paid tax when it came to EULähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
« Last post by chrisj on January 15, 2019, 11:00:30 AM »
No idea what it’s worth these days. The roof has started to go above the pockets and there is a patch of rust bubbling on the wheel arch. So would need to factor that in.Probably just put it on Ebay and ask for offers.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5