The RX-8 Owner Club will again be running a Club Stand at this popular event. For details, here's a link to the RX-8 OC topic:https://www.rx8ownersclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=75824
The RX-8 OC Events Co-ordinator (and his team) are warmly inviting other Mazda rotary engined cars onto their stand which, due to the number of cars attending, is usually in a prime position on the Beaulieu MoTor Museum site. The club will have a gazebo and refreshments will be available for a small fee.
So come on, let's make this a great Mazda Rotary Day where we can all get together to show and share our passion for all things Mazda Rotary.
To express and interest in going, simply post up in here and I'll co-ordinate things with the RX-8 OC (as I'm one of their Events Team anyway
I'll probably be taking one of my 1983 RX-7 FB's to the show and I hope to see and meet some MRC members there - EDIT: Added list of those interested in attending:
1. casey [Malcolm] - probably taking RX-7 FB - Event Ticket Purchased
2. nozyboy [Martin] (possible) - RX-7 FB
3. Clarky [John] - RX-7 FD
4. John [John & Maria] - RX-7 FB or RX-8
5. jeff_fohlen90 [Jeff] - RX-7 FD - Event Tickets Purchased
6. Mattyo [Matt & Sandrs(a?)] - FD3S - Event Tickets Purchased
7. Linas (Linas) - FD - Event Tickets Purchased
8. boosted (Jon) - Eunos - Event Tickets Purchased Event tickets are available in the RX-8 OC Shop via this link:https://shop.rx8oc.co.uk/Simply_Japanese_-_Beaulieu/p664353_9922868.aspx
You should see a page like that shown below when you get to the last phase of the shop checkout. If you tick the "Send Aditional Information" box, you'll be able to enter a message. Please state "MRC" and your username on here as it will make it easier to track things as we go along. Thanks