Recent posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 5
Quote from: Casey on June 06, 2018, 08:05:54 PMNeil, are you still going to be OK for 24 July?Hi Casey,Alas no after pulling ther plugs my motor is terminal.  Chuff chuff tsss.  Im hopeful to be back on track sometime this year but think the summer is done for me. I'll be in touch deffo about trackdays2019.
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: TODAYS QUICK PIC
« Last post by re japi on Today at 01:07:06 PM »
Quote from: Casey on Today at 11:27:28 AMI was chatting to Clive at Tunerfest (Brands Htach) yesterday and we were comparing notes about when we first drove there. I've dug out my pic of a "Corporate Day" I attended in 1978 at Brands. We were meant to be driving clapped out, rev-restricted "school" Formula Fords for the ses [...]
« Last post by Casey on Today at 11:27:28 AM »
I was chatting to Clive at Tunerfest (Brands Htach) yesterday and we were comparing notes about when we first drove there. I've dug out my pic of a "Corporate Day" I attended in 1978 at Brands. We were meant to be driving clapped out, rev-restricted "school" Formula Fords for the session, but we saw a novice, taking his ARD [...]
3rd generation RX-7's / Re: BOOSTED FD BUILD.
« Last post by boosted on Today at 07:18:32 AM »
BC coilovers 10kg fr 8kg r, ive actually bought 12kg springs so will fit to front and use 10kg on rear so will be a 12 10 set up. That combined with racing beat front and rear anti roll bars when im abit flusher!Wheels where originally gold with diamond cut lip, but needed refurb. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by Dax on Today at 12:44:59 AM »
What suspension setup are you running now? I will go back over your posts but just to bring me up to speed quick lol as for your road wheels I very nearly bought a set the same in gold with chrome lips and I have to say the colours worked Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cars for Sale / Re: WTB S8 FD3S
« Last post by efini85 on June 24, 2018, 08:01:56 PM »
Hi,I do have one completely original except for rear muffler 2002 140K km  19.500 euros straight from Japan with Dutch/European license .Kind regards,Kees
Events Calendar / Re: Mazda UK 7/7 Rotary Day - **REGISTRATION CLOSING 12 JUNE**
« Last post by SW7 on June 24, 2018, 07:55:36 PM »
Hi, just wondering if anyone has heard from Mazda about the 7th?
« Last post by boosted on June 24, 2018, 05:26:54 PM »
And got the road wheels refurbed, finally summoned up the energy to get em on, my roadwheels now back in black, try and get the car looking half decent for 7/7 day.Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by boosted on June 24, 2018, 04:53:45 PM »
Well confirmed 8kg spring in rear of fd and both rears im hitting in corners,,, too softly sprung? Its always wallowed abit but judging by last outing photos it more than i thought.Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Cosmo's and Other Rotary Powered Vehicles / Re: Westory Progress.
« Last post by boosted on June 24, 2018, 04:07:39 PM »
Went out for a blast in Westy...whilst footie on thinking roads would be quieter...not really but still had some fun esp down the deserted trading est!!!! , its time to take rad off again and clean out the dead flies in the fins temps creeping up again...and although the sohn is working, i believe that is source of occassional screech noise im gett [...]
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: FC T2 Convertible questions?
« Last post by re japi on June 24, 2018, 03:22:54 PM »
Quote from: RE5 on June 24, 2018, 02:58:08 PMI agree, leave alone until you have had for a while......If stock, you will be pleasantly surprised by the smooth power delivery from low revs right through to the buzzer.   It is a nice car to drive especially for long distances....very comfortable....even has Cruise control.   I rec [...]
« Last post by re japi on June 24, 2018, 03:18:08 PM »
Quote from: boosted on June 24, 2018, 01:05:04 PMThe biggest thing with rotaries Jarno is if you mess with intake or exhaust, you more often than not gonna need a tune to put more fuel in else detonation and bye bye engine, so unless someone local can tune the ecu in the FC that you trust i would leave well alone mate. By having a chip in the ecu i [...]
« Last post by RE5 on June 24, 2018, 02:58:08 PM »
I agree, leave alone until you have had for a while......If stock, you will be pleasantly surprised by the smooth power delivery from low revs right through to the buzzer.   It is a nice car to drive especially for long distances....very comfortable....even has Cruise control.   I recently did a round trip of 800+ miles in 30 hr [...]
« Last post by boosted on June 24, 2018, 01:05:04 PM »
The biggest thing with rotaries Jarno is if you mess with intake or exhaust, you more often than not gonna need a tune to put more fuel in else detonation and bye bye engine, so unless someone local can tune the ecu in the FC that you trust i would leave well alone mate. By having a chip in the ecu its already had a map for any mods that are fitted [...]
« Last post by re japi on June 24, 2018, 12:28:30 PM »
So, again thinking/wondering about that FDs UIM is much better than FCs thing? What are advantages if using that? Do I need more parts like throttlebody? Should I consider to change that or is it pointless?Also, I think Ill by Air/fuel ration gauge too. Recommendations? Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
Parts for sale / Re: Rare HKS T51s large single turbo set up for sale.
« Last post by re japi on June 24, 2018, 11:35:39 AM »
Thats a frickin big snail!! Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
Parts for sale / Rare HKS T51s large single turbo set up for sale.
« Last post by skillz on June 24, 2018, 11:12:55 AM »
Ultra rare HKS T51s large single turbo set up for sale In perfect working order, no play what so ever.Only selling due to finding a brand new t51r with no miles on it.I dynoed 501bhp at 1 bar of boost.That price is firm but happy to pay £50 to anyone who shares the post which leads to a sale Also included : X2 manifolds X1 down pipe X1 external wa [...]
3rd generation RX-7's / Re: Dax's FD return to the road after 6 years sorned
« Last post by Dax on June 24, 2018, 10:40:43 AM »
Yeah sorry I haven’t been on as much as I should life sort of gets in the way and having 4 little ones too time is not always something I have all that much of Yeah it’s ceased bloody thing, my power bar/breaker bar was proper flexing I was worried it snapped, so might have to try and limp it down to my mates garage, problem is I hate being de [...]
« Last post by re japi on June 24, 2018, 10:10:24 AM »
...nice...Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
« Last post by re japi on June 23, 2018, 08:53:12 PM »
Quote from: boosted on June 23, 2018, 08:29:02 PMDont matter rx 2 3 4 fb fc fd fe you is getting a Rotary, so happy for you!Sent from my SM-N950F using TapatalkTrue Guess how happy I am? Next step, find a desent body for my 12A engine... Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5