Recent posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 5
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: TODAYS QUICK PIC
« Last post by Jamie R on Today at 01:14:31 PM »
'Tis nice....... very niceConfession time...... I didn't even know what an RX7 was until I saw the first Fast n Furious film. You can all stone and flog me now !
Last season, in one of ours rallycross events, one dude overtaked in yellow flag. He protested. Drivers had allready informed conserns and said about position of that flagtower. Also, driver had his incar vid to prove that he couldnt possible see that flag...Eventhou protest would have went thru, harm was done, he could make to semi finals... Lähe [...]
« Last post by clive on Today at 12:01:31 PM »
Still a stunning looking car  Better images on link below.https://www.goodwood.com/grr/columnists/dan-trent/2018/1/dan-trent-could-the-fd-rx-7-be-as-beautiful-as-a-250-gto-or-e-type/?fbclid=IwAR3aHokdl95ndcC_sYD3CN2QqUhb6FRFpIC8MI6pZt_9EoYoEJSv0F3TLCE
Wanted Items / Re: Oil metering pump drive gear, (helical gear)
« Last post by wiggman2030 on Today at 12:00:24 PM »
i don't need the actual pump its the gear thats on the eccentric shaft. It's for a 6 speed if that makes a difference though Thanks
Yep frustrating but couldve been worse, been interesting to see the vid and if the yellow flag offence is recorded.Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by boosted on Today at 11:10:46 AM »
That time of year, there popping up everwhere, im off out in mine in amo.Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Wanted Items / Re: Oil metering pump drive gear, (helical gear)
« Last post by clive on Today at 10:42:33 AM »
If you need a metering pump you must make sure the pump is for your car or it will go into limp mode, i.e. a 5 speed or for a 6 speed  car
Wanted Items / Oil metering pump drive gear, (helical gear)
« Last post by wiggman2030 on Today at 10:23:01 AM »
Hi guys, I need an oil metering pump drive gear for an RX-8 (not sure if they are different to other engines?Thanks
« Last post by Jamie R on Today at 09:52:14 AM »
Nice little Eunos Roadster on the works car park this morning. Shame the owner is a plank! Sorry for the poor quality shots, I didn't want to give the owner the privilege of knowing I had been snapping his car. lol
Omg how frustrating To be honest, I watched the lap times on tsl and I noticed that you went up a position while safety car was out but admittedly the commentary said that the guy in front, his telemetry hadn’t registered and that’s why. Still a great effort Clive, hats off on charging your way through. Great feedback on the commentary. And as [...]
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: Clive's 400 BHP Super GT RX-8 Race Car
« Last post by clive on Today at 08:42:56 AM »
First thing is to thank Malcolm and Glenn for their help yesterday, but unfortunately due to first a battery error, then my own error, I came away with nothing to show for the day except for an intact healthy car, which a few didn’t due to blow ups and accidents, including the Jenson that destroyed itself and took  the barrier down with it, [...]
« Last post by Jamie R on Today at 06:03:56 AM »
That's impressive, it's a first generation yeah? Nice axle set up, Finish the one you have buddy lol
« Last post by re japi on Today at 05:41:24 AM »
I WANT THIS!!!!!  https://koskinimport.com/en/tuote/mazda-rx-7-rally-track/?fbclid=IwAR1Ug4TkmJwCwnW0tq_xcbWl5tolbVCE_jHls1loXXRGeYjNJRgXDff8ivY
Christine you bast**d!    Just before race, when I saw update from Malcolm I think, I thought aaah crap I have bad feeling about this...  Well, luckily car was good to go in 2nd, and P4 is quite good. 
3rd generation RX-7's / Re: James' 92 RZ build
« Last post by Jamie R on March 24, 2019, 11:42:24 PM »
   Looks a beast !!!
« Last post by kev-yorks on March 24, 2019, 09:26:39 PM »
Looking on the positives the car's obviously performing well and Clive will of had some fun carving through the field. The battery issue is getting to be a bit of a recurring theme though maybe time to accept a slight weight penalty and either upgrade or run a second race battery in parallel.
« Last post by Casey on March 24, 2019, 08:52:23 PM »
  unlucky, we were around most of the day  but did go for drinks and food a couple of times. Thanks for popping by
« Last post by therealbrad_wil on March 24, 2019, 08:44:19 PM »
Quote from: Casey on March 24, 2019, 08:42:16 PMYou should have dropped by to say hello Brad. I saw you RX-8 parked up as I arrived around 10am.I did walk to the car in the pits but there wasn't anyone around the car. Next time I will hand around a bit longer. Sent from my Lenovo YT-X703L using Tapatalk
« Last post by Casey on March 24, 2019, 08:42:16 PM »
You should have dropped by to say hello Brad. I saw you RX-8 parked up as I arrived around 10am.
« Last post by therealbrad_wil on March 24, 2019, 08:35:35 PM »
Well done! I couldn't stay for the second race unfortunately. Sent from my Lenovo YT-X703L using Tapatalk
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5