Author Topic: Request of the House - Please read before posting.  (Read 5818 times)

Offline Fish

• MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
Request of the House - Please read before posting.
« on: July 23, 2003, 09:35:09 AM »
Please note the following when posting on this Forum

No posting of registration numbers as this can be an invasion of privacy and could cause upsets. Also it may end up being a risk to the \'spotted\' driver.

You can post pictures too (if you\'re quick enough with the camera ) but again, no numbers to be shown.

No posting of locations where cars are parked on a regular basis. E.G. Cars parked during the day in railway car parks, work places etc. I\'m sure no one want\'s the whereabouts of their unattended pride and joy published for all to see. We\'ll be editing any posts with this info as it\'s potentially the greatest risk.

Finally, please don\'t post more information about a cars identity then you would want to see about your own.

Cheers

Ever the paranoid...
Dan

Sarah

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 12:30:39 AM »
Only ever seen one other RX7 on the road, a nice looking gold one in Norwich... where are they all ????
:)

Offline Carl

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mazdarotary.co.uk
Re: Request of the House - Please read before posting.
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 09:22:21 AM »
Originally posted by Fish
Please note the following when posting on this Forum

No posting of registration numbers as this can be an invasion of privacy and could cause upsets. Also it may end up being a risk to the \'spotted\' driver.

You can post pictures too (if you\'re quick enough with the camera ) but again, no numbers to be shown.

No posting of locations where cars are parked on a regular basis. E.G. Cars parked during the day in railway car parks, work places etc. I\'m sure no one want\'s the whereabouts of their unattended pride and joy published for all to see. We\'ll be editing any posts with this info as it\'s potentially the greatest risk.

Finally, please don\'t post more information about a cars identity then you would want to see about your own.

Cheers

Ever the paranoid...
Dan

So Danny,
Just to be sure that I do not do the wrong thing,what is the rego of your car and where do you park it on a regular basis so that I know if I see it I will not let anyone on here know where it is?
In fact if you reply on here we can all know what not to put on here about your car so that it will be really clear to us all.
Not that I am intentionaly looking for your car but if I happen to see it by accident I would\'nt want to mention you in despatches so to speak.
Of course we all would not want a pic or info of the railway station to be posted up here cos we don\'t want to have any part in helping someone to nick it,the railway station that is!
Mind you there are some nasty people about,if your rego is accidently put up here we might find that someone nick\'s your plate too!
Also it would not be good to let the council know where our car is either cos they may think it is an illegal skip and have it removed,not that everyones car is a skip,just that some like mine are hard to tell the difference,the other day I had some one try to chuck an old mattress in mine!.
Well enough of that.
LOL

:rollin :rollin Carl

Offline daverey

• Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 10:33:39 PM »
Yellow FD,  Southampton heading up the avenue yesterday  about 2.30 pm I was driving a blue FB turning into Lodge Rd.

oo7andy

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 12:56:25 PM »
i see rx7s all the time in norwich sarah i two ppl who live near me with rxs

Sarah

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 02:44:51 PM »
Im nearer Peterborough Andy.. but the only time I saw an FC (unless it was going to or at a meet) was in Norwich.. so I guess there arent many near me.. :(

In the few days though I have seen a red FD in a town near me.. and once I saw Dan when I was with the skyline members.. but thats it.. its a shame though, it would be great if there were a couple closer.

russell

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 12:59:24 PM »
hello mate hows you,i drive a gray rx reg number rw 03 rus so look ill look out for your numberare you going to the show this bank hols

Offline scratchies

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 09:45:38 PM »
Ive forgot were i left my fd but only just remembered where i put bens no didnt leave it unattended    :Laugh lol:Laugh

:burnout

Offline carlos

• Major Contributor
  • Moderator Note: Last Active, June 27, 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 10:42:07 PM »
if the owner posts a pic and aint bothered about the plate being shown or not surely thats down to him? instead of peaing bout with a clip art program?

Offline brianmerchant101

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 12:05:27 AM »
Is there any other fd`s in Cornwall or near? As i have only seen 1 other in St austel (black) with nice rims!

Offline Lacey

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 03:00:26 PM »
There\'s one right outside me window!! Oh wait that\'s mine. XD
SuperCripple! & Co-Owner of JapGirls.
Happy owner of a constant work-in-progress, Red-Interior\'d 1989 FC3S EGI, Franken-creature aptly dubbed \'It\'.
RE: Free FD Giveaway "Nice dibs, I do believe you have managed to get the car at Grinder price :D" - M1tch
RE: RX-7\'s tendancy to catch fire "It is true I\'m afraid.  We\'re all dead.  I died twice actually.  True story." - Aubec
RE: Mint MazdaSpeed Wheels "If I had £400 to spare I\'d have  them off your hands faster than Grinder runs from his gearbox!" - Skifledanabit

Offline Brett

• Administrator
  • MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fc3s.co.uk/
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 03:56:29 PM »
Thread necromancer! :spank
At the end of the day, it\'s meant to be fun - not a political movement! :burnout
[xbox.card]BrettMRC[/xbox.card]

Offline Lacey

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 03:58:20 PM »
Quote from: Brett;749508
Thread necromancer! :spank

Necromancer is just another word for SKILLZZZZ :god
SuperCripple! & Co-Owner of JapGirls.
Happy owner of a constant work-in-progress, Red-Interior\'d 1989 FC3S EGI, Franken-creature aptly dubbed \'It\'.
RE: Free FD Giveaway "Nice dibs, I do believe you have managed to get the car at Grinder price :D" - M1tch
RE: RX-7\'s tendancy to catch fire "It is true I\'m afraid.  We\'re all dead.  I died twice actually.  True story." - Aubec
RE: Mint MazdaSpeed Wheels "If I had £400 to spare I\'d have  them off your hands faster than Grinder runs from his gearbox!" - Skifledanabit

Offline DR SCHNITZEL

• Major Contributor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/kriskinealy
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 10:46:34 PM »
i only ever saw the one i bought in 2005 now i see 1 a month
"Stand back little lady, watch this"

Chri44ophe55

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 07:51:45 AM »
Only ever seen one other RX7 on the road, a nice looking gold one in Norwich... where are they all ????
:)