Author Topic: Forge Action Day 2017!  (Read 52 times)

Offline boosted

• MRC Full Club Member
  • Major Contributor
  • 5000+ posts of drivel from me lol.
    • south west
    • View Profile
Forge Action Day 2017!
« on: September 10, 2017, 10:24:36 AM »
Well as i was the only MRC member to attend as a guest of rx80c due to Bylton date clash ill say it was a very good day...
we where in the same spot as last years Forge behind the pitlane which was great for viewing the track under the gazebo or roof of the Tavern...when it rained on and off all day...lol

I was hanging from day before at Thruxton...215 on track miles shared by Me and My mate Brad....not keen on being a passenger...lol...

but event well attended and saw some new cars I went out on track only once i chickened out of 2nd session due to being very tired and heavens opening in pitlane and due to the fact my daily is broke...( Scooby wagon in for a recall next week to check lower front suspension arms, returning from Thruxton with no issues got to move the scooby to unload and park the trailer i drove off my drive and said suspension arm snapped in half...wheel poking out and jammed in wing...not good...messed about for an hour with skates to move it out the way! so no video im afraid as totally done it by the time sorted that out).

First session all good bedding in the new r888r...wow what a tyre....cant wait to get some for the rear....Rocket did its thing on track as normal...flying but still 300ml in catch tank by end......

Left late in the day as last RX8oc session at 4.15.... Brad went out on both session and had a good time...thanks to the RX8oc for letting us play.  :13:

hope all at Bylton had a good day and us MRC members got some trophys :sign0098:
92 FD rx7 Twins 13.5psi. Track car
94 Westfield Se 231 rx8 street port powered. Race car
EAT SLEEP ROTOR REPEAT.