« on: July 10, 2018, 03:55:11 PM »
If i can impart some knowledge of tracking would be
1. Baffle plate in sump.
2. Catch tank
3. Not done this yet but a return to sump line on the catch tank. Clive on here with his race car runs a line to front housing.
4. Koyo rad or radtec defo a quality branded rad not an ebay special.
5. Temp gauges for oil and water, the Apexis great for monitoring but you cant see the display very well on the fly.
6. Rpm shift light, i gave up trying to fix the factory rev gauge.
7. Trusted rotary tuner for the tune.
Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk