Recent posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 5
Picture of our 12 car stand (I think 10 of us had arrived at this point):
What a day! Shame the weather wasn't a little brighter, but at least it improved towards the end of the day and it was dry.Well done to Lisa for finding this event and arranging a stand. We would definitely do this again, or a similar day at Duxford, etc.Having never been to Biggin Hill before, it was a fascinating day out from a historical pe [...]
That is amazing! I saw a brief preview of this event on the BBC on Saturday, when Mad Mike was interviewed and his RX-8 was liberally shown in drifting action.I admire the skill of these guys, but drifting doesn't really appeal to me though!
Cars for Sale / Re: 95 FD RX7 Single Turbo
« Last post by SCOOMER on Today at 02:35:20 PM »
more pics...
Cars for Sale / 95 FD RX7 Single Turbo
« Last post by SCOOMER on Today at 02:27:35 PM »
1995 Type RB Mazda RX7The car was first imported in Dec 1997 and has 3 former keepers.I have owned my RX7 since May 2002, bought from a small japnese car dealer in oxford. At the time of purchase the car mostly came as standard apart from the front bumper and bonnet. A year after purchasing the engine was overhauled and ported by simon at RoTecniks [...]
Rotary and General Chit-Chat / Re: Clive's 400 BHP Super GT RX-8 Race Car
« Last post by clive on Today at 12:13:09 PM »
Quote from: boosted on Today at 11:43:33 AMWhen and where is next race ? donnington 29th september
When and where is next race ? Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
« Last post by clive on Today at 11:25:43 AM »
Hmmm, it is possible the blade went down the wrong side, but I don't think so, the fuse was very loose though, never going to come out now though.My new MAC solenoid has arrived  so we should  have better waste gate control.Just got to work out the plumbing to use the ECU in the system.
Epic! , i wonder with abit of suspension set up changes how quick it could do lap times without all that silly sideways stuff. lol so this is the 3 rotor turbo WoW!
In the workshop last week was Mad Mikes RX8. Red Bull contacted us to help with preparation of the car before the Drift Shifters event at Liverpool yesterday
Wanted Items / Re: Tire/wheel sticker
« Last post by KrisD1 on August 19, 2018, 02:24:09 PM »
Have one 17" & two 16 stickers ;-)
« Last post by boosted on August 19, 2018, 10:01:49 AM »
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5pcs-Standard-Blade-Inline-Fuse-Holder-Splash-Proof-DC-12V-Fuses-For-Car-Bike-IF/123217949240?hash=item1cb05cb238:g:aYcAAOSwgu9bNFysHi Clive, see the piccy attached where you can see inside this type of fuse holder, is it possible 1 of fuse blades went down the side of crimp instead of init? you have a circuit but a poor [...]
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: Japi's FC T2 Convertible
« Last post by boosted on August 19, 2018, 09:24:58 AM »
That will take 10 mins max....video the flashes (if any) and post...i can work out what fault code. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
2nd generation RX-7's / Re: Japi's FC T2 Convertible
« Last post by re japi on August 19, 2018, 09:09:03 AM »
Damn. Interesting.  Ok, I have to check when I have time. Thanks mate... Umm, head is ok I think, but Im very tired. Getting old I reckon Lähetetty minun E2303 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
1st generation RX-7's / Re: aftermarket parts
« Last post by mick choi on August 19, 2018, 02:39:17 AM »
Quote from: mick choi on August 19, 2018, 02:10:06 AMused parts for sale:     group b type rear spoiler by Mariah motorsport £500 in vgc   rrp $588 + $400 shipping +tax,     cusco 5 point roll cage £380 vgc  rrp   £525 + £340 ship +tax,   glass sunroof  £150 vgc bought from [...]
1st generation RX-7's / aftermarket parts
« Last post by mick choi on August 19, 2018, 02:10:06 AM »
for sale:     group b type spoiler by Mariah motorsport £500 in vgc   rrp $588 + $400 shipping +tax,     cusco 5 point roll cage £380 vgc  rrp   £525 + £340 ship +tax,   glass sunroof  £150 vgc,  bought from NZ- aussie spec mirrors fully working motors vgc  £150,& [...]
Its crazy fast at full power My link ecu as a map switch so map 1 is 350 bhp and map 2 is 500 bhp ... or will be again once I have run new engine in.It has a race clutch but I don’t know which one as it was just installed new when I bought it and was put back in with new engine ... will find out D2 brake kit front 356mm 6 pot Before you start con [...]
That’s nice. Must be an absolute weapon. I would like to get to that stage in the future.Your build.... surely you have upgraded the clutch. What big brake kit did you go for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats a question !There’s many ways and mine wAs over many years and half of it by previous and there’s people on here can advise.Depends how many mods you all really have but from Standard / Unmodified£10000 + in parts and then Labour on top !My car spec Big brake kit with yellow stuff racing pads Custom rear diffuserGreedy elbowGoopy apex se [...]
Quote from: Orange rx7 on August 18, 2018, 09:18:45 PMHi Mines running 508 bhp with a large street port I’ve use wgt there very good and pip gives great advice .Part wise I’ve been getting most mine off eBay not sure if there are any traders on this site Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNice..... ball park figure for the conversion to get 508 [...]
Pages: [1] 2 ... 5